[FWDLK] Introductory Letter

Hello everyone.  My name is Dale Whitehead and I live in Silverdale,
Washington (across Puget Sound from Seattle; I commute to Seattle via ferry)
I am the proud owner of a 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2 door hartop D500.
I love this car!  My grandfather bought one just like it brand new in 1957
and it was his pride and joy.  I am the third owner.  The car has been
completely redone except for fine engine compartment detail (yet to come).
It is aqua marine/white with loads of chrome.  Also has 3 speed torque flite
transmission, power windows, power seats, power brakes, power steering and
even a power rear window defogger.  The only things I am missing are dome
light covers and the twin rear antennas.  The radio doesn't seem to work so I
put a cd player/fm/casette system in and love to cruise playing 50's music.
I am male (since the name Dale can go either way!) and 46 years old.  I look
forward to corresponding with owners of all mopars but especially with 50's
Dodge owners.  I hope this introduction isn't too long but I want you to know
me a bit.  Please write.

Dale