[FWDLK] 1958 V-8 Belvedere Sportone Coupe WANTED !!

[FWDLK] 1958 V-8 Belvedere Sportone Coupe WANTED !!

Hi Forward lookers,

As I said in a previous message, I'm looking for a 1958 V-8 Belvedere
Sportone Coupe to restore. I know it is not one of the easiest to find, but
I've been searching for a good one throughout Europe for the past 15 years,
to no avail (except for one very rusted basket case ...), and I'm still
going ... (feels like the Duracell rabbit).

I will be in the states this summer, so maybe it's time to steal some
vintage iron from you guys and ship it back to the Old Continent.

I'm searching for a car with good body and good glass (the other stuff
matters less) for a maximum price of $6,000.

If you know such a car for sale, please mail me.

One other thing : I'm still searching for an updated version of the
Collectible Automobile index on PC file format. So if you have it, I would
be glad to have a copy.

Many thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)