[FWDLK] 58 Chrysler brake booster rebuilders?

[FWDLK] 58 Chrysler brake booster rebuilders?

Hi, Forward Lookers:

I was just given an estimate of US$315 to rebuild the power brake
booster for my 58 Chrysler New Yorker wagon. Apparently, the rubber
bellows is going to cost a lot.

Anybody actually had one of these bellows types rebuilt recently for
significantly less? Or any other suggestions?

Dick Woodside
stopped in my tracks in amazement