Re: [FWDLK] 58 Chrysler brake booster rebuilders?

Richard Woodside wrote:

> Hi, Forward Lookers:

> I was just given an estimate of US$315 to rebuild the power brake
> booster for my 58 Chrysler New Yorker wagon. Apparently, the rubber
> bellows is going to cost a lot.

> Anybody actually had one of these bellows types rebuilt recently for
> significantly less? Or any other suggestions?

> Dick Woodside
> stopped in my tracks in amazement

SORRY for your problems, My only help suggestion is to sell me that
trouble maker of a car so that the wife can have a play toy of her
own. (have a spare booster in reserve for my restoration project
currently underway)  :-)
--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy