[FWDLK] Tire comparison

The data table below is data from Coker tire on alternate tire sizes.  My 56
Dodge takes a 160-15 tire.  I wanted an equivalent radial tire, so I
compared available sizes and selected the nearest match.

Overall diameter was a key data point because I did not want to alter the
accuracy of the speedometer/odometer.  The load rating exceeds the bias ply
tire so safety is improved.

Tread width is wider so that means there is the potential for less PSI on
the road.  This may not be a problem depending on what the % rubber per unit
area there is between the tires.  Looking at the tread design, it appears
that there is about the same amount of rubber on the road because the radial
has wider gaps between the tread and a wider tread.

I highlighted my selected match.  Did I pick the right radial equivalent?

 Tire Size       Manufacturer/Model      Construction   UTQG Rating
Overall Diameter        Cross Section    Tread Width     Load Capacity
760-15  B.F.GOODRICH 3 3/8" WHITEWALL   4 ply polyester N/A     28.66   7.90
5.00    1710 @ 32 psi
P215/70R15      BFGOODRICH SILVERTOWN® RADIAL 2 1/2" WW Poly/Steel
280-B-C 26.90   8.70    6.40    1620 @ 35 psi
P225/70R15      BFGOODRICH SILVERTOWN® RADIAL 2 3/4" WW Poly/Steel
320-A-C 27.40   9.00    6.70    1753 @ 35 psi
P235/70/R15     BFGOODRICH SILVERTOWN® RADIAL 2 3/4" WW Poly/Steel
320-A-C 28.00   9.50    7.0     1896 @ 35 psi
P215/75R15      COKER CLASSIC 2 1/2" WHITEWALL  Poly/Steel      N/A
27.62   8.63    6.04    1742 @ 35 psi
P225/75R15      COKER CLASSIC 2 3/4" WHITEWALL  Poly/Steel      N/A
28.29   8.95    6.24    1874 @ 35 psi
P235/75R15      COKER CLASSIC 2 7/8" WHITEWALL  Poly/Steel      N/A
28.91   9.41    6.58    2028 @ 35 psi

Ken Rimington
1956 Dodge Custom Royal