[FWDLK] Cars For Sale

I wanted to post a letter from the person offering his cars through 6/5/2000
in the FWDLK classifieds. Those affiliated with the NDC will be chastised if
this ad is answered. Who else do you think will answer it? He has all Desotos
for sale! I just wanted to warn fellow members since it is obvious to me
after inquiring into these cars this person will be Discriminating against
fellow members of the NDC club or anyone else for that matter. I copied this
from an email I received this evening.

Russell,

The point is, you choose to to deal with my postings
in the Lounge a certain way and I am choosing to deal
with the people I am selling my cars to in a certain
way.

Just like you made the choice to berate me in the
Lounge for my opinions, I am making the choice to not
conduct business with you.

If that makes me an obnoxious individual in your eyes,
then fine.  You probably thought the same of me when I
posted in the Lounge.

But, as you pointed out, I am no longer an NDC member,
therefore, my knowledge is not going to be shared with
the NDC membership any more.  By the same token, my
parts and cars are not going to be shared with the NDC
membership.  This is not to say that I am going to
hoard parts or anything, just simply that I am going
to attempt to conduct business with non-NDC members
only.

Since Greg Walters saw fit to publish a libelous
article in the magazine that mentions me by name and
contains several false statements, all of which were
printed without asking for my side of the story, I
have elected to disassociate myself from the NDC and
its members.  You are an NDC member and you are
supporting these actions through your membership,
therefore, I am not selling anything to you.

That's my choice.

Sincerely,

Leslie Howard