[FWDLK] Australian Rad filters

Ok kids, here is a question for you all that want one of these things.
The best way this unit will work is before it hits the radiator and
after the block right? That means , I believe, the top hose is where you
will splice it in and it will be quite visable. For you concours people,
I suppose you could have 2 hose setups, one for go and one for show and
no one will know it.
Also, more importantly is that they are available in several diameters.
My car is not readily available to measure sooo I need to know which one
is the majority and is there a difference in diameter between top and
bottom hoses.
    This is almost like my cigar shop inventory with all the shapes
sizes and colors, it can be an expensive nightmare.
Give me some answers folks before I place the order.
John Photakis