[FWDLK] Radiator filters

John,
    I seen in my AACA Antique Automobile magazine I just received that
this same type radiator filter is sold in California.  It is called the
Gano Coolant filter and is $30 which includes shiping and 2 for $56.  It
is sold at the Gano Filter Co at 1205 Sandalwood Lane, Los Altos, Ca
94024.  Ph 650-968-7017.  I don't know any more about this other.
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere