[FWDLK] DeSoto Cars For Sale with strings attached

[FWDLK] DeSoto Cars For Sale with strings attached

For these of you not privy to all the dirt flying around the National DeSoto
Club, there was a great deal of acrimony resulting in some people quitting
both positions of leadership and the club itself.

Maybe it's time for this list to firm up some standards for classified
sellers?  As far as I'm concerned, if you have a car to sell fine, if I want
it and can afford it I'll buy it [and deal with my wife's wrath later].

Perhaps this list is running some risk of being charged with discrimination,
but I seriously doubt it.  So far as I know there is no law against
discrimination against DeSoto Club members, left-handed people [I am one] or
anybody else you don't particularly like.
--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA