[FWDLK] Amen to NDC brouhaha

We ocasionally have a little flap within the group, thats enough, no need to
import such stuff?
Trubble with hobbies is they can become pretty all-consuming and become our
main focus, leaving other stuff out of perspective.
WIth some  luck there IS life after Mopars, Lionel Trains, NASCAR, baseball,
tropical fish, or whatever else becomes our 'passion'
All IMHO.

Lars