Re: [FWDLK] Radiator filters

If you'd like something here in the states, try Gano Filter Company.
They've been advertising in *Skinned Knuckles* for at least 10 years or
more. I installed one on my 49 De Soto 6. It is a clear acrylic piece of
pipe ( so you can see if its clogged) with a filter. It installs inline
in the hose. Cost is $30.00 (two for $56-price includes shipping). You
need to send the inside diameter of your radiator hose.
Address is
Gano Filter Company
1205 Sandlewood,
Los Altos, CA    94024