[FWDLK] Pittsburgh parts-a-rama

To answer Nick's question, I go to the Pittsburgh parts-a-rama regularly.
I live only half-hour from there.  It's held at the Butler Fairgrounds, and
is easy to find off Route 422 near Route 79.  It's a nice show, lots of
parts, but not well-organized like Hershey or Carlisle.  You just need to
go up and down through the tents, tables, and vendors, sorting through
boxes of "stuff" that you think might be of use to you.  Kind of fun, but a
real drag if you are looking for something specific.

I personally would not go the 5.5 hours, Nick, but if you or anyone else
does, look for me.  I'll be wearing an "I LOVE MY DESOTO" t-shirt.  BTW,
there's a nice car show there on the last day, but it competes with the
areas best car show (Father's Day in Hermitage, PA, with about 600 cars).

Ed

Anyone on the list ever been to the annual swapmeet in Pittsburgh, PA.
The pittsburgh parts a rama I beleive it's called.
Just wondering how big it is and is it worth a 5.5 hour drive ?
I have a buddy looking for some f-100 doors

Nick