[FWDLK] Rad filters

It's me again.
    I have instructed Owen Grigg to send me 2 Australian Radiator
filters. I figure that we need to see these things and then let you all
know.
    I have also contacted a company called Gano Filter on the West coast
who make a similar product. Their name has popped up a couple of times
in the last couple of days.Their phone # is 650-968-7017. I don't have a
scanner to download the 7 page fax  she sent me so give them a call.
They make couple of  types of filters for the radiator,
one is a see through plastic and for 1 is $30.00 delivered.
The other is brass, no see through and is $37.00 delivered.
Quantities of 10 +$ 21.00 plastic,and $28.00 brass.Same principle as the
Aussie unit, pull out the screen and clean it for ever. It looks like
you need to take part of the hose off to clean it whereas the Aussie has
a screw cap.
    They also make a filter for the heater core. $17.00 for 1 and 10+
$10.00
My suggestion is to have you guys who said you want the Aussie check
these out first, in the meantime I'll get the 2 from Owen and check them
out and let you know.
Whoa boy,   John Photakis