[FWDLK] Guinness Book of Records!!!!!

Hello All !
Was taking some time out to clean out a few old paperbacks on the shelf
when I ran across this 1995 edition of the Guinness. On page 332 in the
Authors section there is a paragraph on the Highest -paid author per
word .... it reads as follows...
--------------------------------
In 1958 Mrs. Deborah Schneider of Minneapolis, MN wrote 25 words to
complete a sentence in a competition for the best slogan for PLYMOUTH
cars. She beat about 1.4 million other entrants to win a prize of $500
every month for life. Based on normal life expectancy, she should
collect $12,000 per word. No known anthology
includes Mrs. Schneider's deathless prose, but it is in her safe deposit
box at her bank, "Only to be opened after death," because the company
feared complaints from other disgruntled contestants.

I wonder If she is still alive and what the sentence was, and if it will
ever be published  ????????
Any one know?
  Mark & Don     ( He's Back from SC)
55555555555`ssssss