From: "Michael Anderson" <aatri@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <owlshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxx>;
<L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 7:04 PM
Subject: [300] Colant filters

Suggest try Alta Vista scan for Gano filters. I did and looks
like Jaguar
lovers have been there and done that. Also, they reference
Aussie item.

WRA

To reply to sender, click on Reply to Author.
To reply to the group, click on Reply to All.
Address: chrysler300@xxxxxxxx
Contact: rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx