[FWDLK] Sure grip tag

Hi all.
Having completed the rebuild of my sure-grip diff, I am looking for one
last piece...and a small piece at that.
I am looking for the little metal tag/disc that goes on the bolt just
above the oil filler, that says something like "Use Sure-grip oil".
Anyone have an old diff lying out in the paddock to raid this off?
Thanks in advance.
Glenn.
57 Fury.