[FWDLK] Chrysler 300 clubs comments

Howdy,

May I add a few items of explanation regarding Dave's comments
on the Chrysler 300 clubs.

The two Chrysler 300 clubs formed independently of each other
and within about a month of each other many, many years ago.
They have remained separate ever since and there have always
been numerous joint members belonging to both clubs.

It is true that there were a few influential members starting
back at the beginning who had personality and/or standards
conflicts and although efforts were undertaken throughout the
years to unite the clubs, that has not yet happened.  One of the
polarized  principals in the situation has developed other
interests in his life and is inactive and today the two clubs
are in closer contact with each other than ever before.
Additionally, everyone has gotten older, wiser and aware that
the need to preserve and promote the history of the Chrysler 300
Letter Cars MUST override the personal.  Both clubs have
significant strengths and probably 97+% of the members of both
are fully amicable with each other.

Wayne Graefen
(my Forwardlook cars are 3 Chrysler 300 Letter Cars)