[FWDLK] Oil Filter Conversion

Hello Fin fans:

Does anyone have any information on how to convert the steel canister (Shunt)
type oil filter to the spin on type? The subject engine is a '56 DeSoto
330ci., also a '57 DeSoto 325 poly.

The Shunt type is difficult to deal with, and leaks (profusely) out the shell
bolt, not  out the base. I've had it. I friend sold me a new canister to
replace mine, but I'd really  like to convert it to the spin on type. Any
help out there?

Will appreciate it!

Leon
'56, '57 DeSoto