[FWDLK] Many Thanks

I would like to thank everybody who answered me and gave advices on my
dilemna concerning the dismantled 1958 Belvedere coupe. What a great mailing
list !!!

Just to keep you informed, here are the results :

                                No              Yes
                             ----        -----
Should I buy it ?               12               1      (situation as of Sunday, June 11th, 1:00 PM)

Well, the results are pretty clear. Furthermore, with your answers came very
good arguments, the best one being that a body separated from its chassis
for 12 years might be a headache to put back on. I never thought of that !!
That restoration project being my first one, I don't want to begin such a
nightmare.

So, I think I'll pass on this one and continue my long search for that 1958
Plymouth ...

If you see, hear or know any 1958 Plymouth Belvedere hardtop coupe (V-8
auto) for sale within my budget ($5,000) please let me know ...

Once again, thanks to everybody.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)