[FWDLK] Windshield rubber for '56 2dr

Hey FWDLK-ers,

Last time I sent for catalogs from suppliers (Steele,
Metro...) they listed windshield rubber gaskets for
the conv/hdtp but not for 2 & 4 door Plymouth sedans.
Does anyone know of a supplier who makes a quality
piece??????

Many miles through my cracked windshield but it's time
to do something about it!!!  Any help will be very
much appreciated!  Thanks.

Del Christensen
<midnight340@xxxxxxxxx>
'56 Plymouth 2-dr Savoy (My favorite of several cars!)