Re: [FWDLK] West Coast Antique, Gary Whitehead,3978 La Joll

Re: [FWDLK] West Coast Antique, Gary Whitehead,3978 La Jolla Village Dr,La Jolla, CA 92037 (858) 457-2182 NDC#3615

Yea, I do. I ordered a pair of 66 300 lenses and got them reasonably
quick. The molding was not clean and when asked they responded that they
knew and told me to throw them out as another set would be coming. That
was 6 months ago. I finally faxed them with a promise of exposing them
to the Mopar community and recieved 1 of 4 pieces. This one was even
worse, with bad edges and bubbles in the plastic. I didn't throw the
others away so maybe I can do something with them but I shouldn't have
to for this kind of dough. I'm disgusted and feel like I've been had
like dealing with another well known rip off who has been talked about
here.
So watch out folks...
John Photakis