[FWDLK] West Coast Antique, Gary Whitehead, 3978 La Jolla V

[FWDLK] West Coast Antique, Gary Whitehead, 3978 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037 (858) 457-2182 NDC#3615

What's up with this guy? Anybody know?

Supposed to have '60 Desoto taillights, but just try to order one.
(I've been trying for seven months, got lots of promises.)

Richard