[FWDLK] HELP! Again--vent windows

My chrome guy says I have to take off the upper pivot on the '55 DeSoto
hardtop vent wing.  How do you get it off?  There's a small hole on the
bottom of the swivel that appears to have a screw at the bottom that appears
to be stripped.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial,
Washougal, WA