[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge

        A shout out for help here. I am hoping to restore the correct interior
for my '59 CRL. It is a blue and white car so I think the interior is
blue and white as well. Does anyone have some good pictures of how the
interior should look that they can email me so I have something to go
on? The old upholstery is all gone so I have no idea. Also, is the
correct material available? Thanks.

                James