[FWDLK] seat covers for sale

HOT DIGGIE DOG, I have my front seat for my 300 now.

BUT it came out of a NewYorker, It did have a NICE aftermarket
replacement seat cover on it. As soon as I clean it up it is
one of those things that I wont be able to use.

Anyone want a 60/40 2 door Chrysler style seat cover for their
57-59???  The vinyl is nice and a good fit, perfectly good to reuse
for a front seat that needs a cover; backs & sides are black,
seating area is gray (this is before it is cleaned up.
Will slide right on.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy