Re: [FWDLK] Tire smokin' front wheel drives

Re: [FWDLK] Tire smokin' front wheel drives

They are probably quicker beacuse they weigh significantly less than those
of the Muscle car era but I don't know if that is true from a pure
horsepower standpoint. In any case, I still prefer my RWD, V8, 2 tons of
steel set of wheels to anything currently in production. Yes, I can
appreciate some of the refinements that have evolved over time, but many of
those can be added with a little work and ingenuity. Maybe if the retro
styling craze brings back fins I will reconsider.

David