[FWDLK] I need a drawing of a Forwardlook

[FWDLK] I need a drawing of a Forwardlook

I am a site designer in a large architectural firm (and proud forwardlook
owner) and I regularly draw building and development site plans.  These
plans most often include parking lots and roadways that must be drawn in
both section and plan.  Most often, I can fudge in a decent finned Mopar
when doing a hand drawing, but I need something for my autocad drawings.  I
can take a good line drawing and import the image into autocad, but I have
had terrible luck finding any finned mopar line drawings.  I would love to
throw some in, but I need a good base.  This is what I need:

Clear scan of a line drawing of any forwardlook mopar.  Most helpful are
straight on side, front, rear, and especially top views.  Often the owners
manual or repair manual will have these, but any dealer info may also have
it, too.  I especially want some for '60 Chrysler or '60 Desoto.

All building drawings look better with a forwardlook in the front drive
lane, don't they?  I am sure a city planner will be in such love with the
car that he/she will forget to notice problems in the plan?   I know I would
pass a plan with a finned Mopar in the drawing.  Thanks for your help, in
advance.

Robert Whitman, RLA
Gould Evans Goodman Architecture
4041 Mill Street, KCMO 64111