Re: [FWDLK] FL Emblem on Adventurers

I replied privately to the gentleman who asked, but to
affirm the question, Yes, the Pacesetter did feature
this emblem on the rear fins on the gas door and on
it's opposite side.  Basically, in the place where the
V-8 emblem would go.

The checkered piece I believe is available as a repro.
item.  The Forward Look emblem is the same as on the
Plymouths with the second boomerang painted gold.

It's a neat piece and definitely one of the highlights
of the Adventurer in 1956 and 1957.

Hope this helps,

L. Howard