[FWDLK] Billings Montana Auction

Some flyers were sent to me thru the WPC about an upcoming
auction in Billings Montana Aug 26. This is a private
collection with no reserve and boat loads of Fwd-Look
cars. I just went to the web site at www.silverauctions.com .
The below link should get you to the page with the details about
the auction. When you are at the webpage scroll down to see the
hotlink to the car list. My personal favorite? A 57 D-500
Dodge D-500 Sierra. Enjoy everyone needs at least one more
don't they?  Happy hunting !
http://www.silverauctions.com/auction.asp?ID=124

Bob Howard
60 Polara Wagon