Re: [FWDLK] Bias or Steel belted, white wall size for '59?

Re: [FWDLK] Bias or Steel belted, white wall size for '59?

Sartana,

This is area that brings some pretty emotional debate. Radials
provide the best ride and do not catch road grooves like
bias. That said I prefer Bias. The side profile creates a more
authentic side wall original look without the "radial roll".

It is your choice and really personal preference.Enjoy!

Bob Howard
60 Polara Wagon