Re: [FWDLK] [300] DESOTO PT Cruiser

Cool! Last night on the Discovery channel there was a segment on tidal
waves in the Pacific. Hawaii gets slammed pretty good with these waves
and one of the survivors of the 1946 tragedy brought the camera crew to
the spot where a school was wiped out. He is seen getting out of a
Hawaiian taxi, bright red late 40's Desoto with the doors and body
removed and replaced with a beachy canopy and bench seats. Nice rig! All
that was missing was Don Ho...
John Photakis