Re: [FWDLK] [300] DESOTO PT Cruiser

Hi Fellow Chrysler Friend:

For many years our family has been involved in classic car history,
memrobilia, etc. My Father started out with Walter P. Chrysler in Flint
Michigan, when he formed Chrysler Corp. on June 6,1925. Which is also the
wedding anniversary of my departed parents. Needless to elaborate we have a
soft spot in our hearts for 'Chrysler'.

I have 4 pristine Classic Cars as follows;

1955 Chrysler, Windsor, Deluxe, 'Nassau' Spitfire v/8, Coupe.

Original, pristine, California, condition.

1955 Chrysler, New Yorker, Deluxe, 'hemi' v/8 Sedan. Original California
documeneted, 68,000 miles). Original registeration, factory warranty, etc

1971 Chrysler, New Yorker, '440' v/8, Landau, H/T Sedan.

Original pristine condition, with original factory M.S.R.P.

1952 Lincoln, Cosmopolitan, Sedan. ( first year for over head valve v/8

engine at Lincoln.).

All have original California history, factory documents, service records,
memorabilia, brochures & many extras etc.

Being a licensed F.A.A. pilot, has insured their maintenance & on going,

excellent service records, etc.

They are owned, maintained & garaged within our ministry.

They are in excellent 'drive anywhere condition'.

Additional information, photo's, history is available upon serious requests.

They can all be viewed on my personal web site at:

http://www.jps.net/cjenter

We are retiring & interested to sell all or part.

We can consider classic car, part trades,( acceptable to our family) ??.

Please feel free to email us at

jcenter@xxxxxxx

or write:

Reverend John Chabot M, Div.

Nonprofit, non denominational ministries.

P.o.b. No. 141

Shingle Springs

California, 95682

Phone: 1-530-677-8686

fax: 1-530-677-8685 Thank you very for any kind, considerate help.