[FWDLK] Original Auto Interiors

You guys have said great things about Original Auto Interiors, but I have
e-mailed, no reply, tried to FAX, number blocked, called and left message,
no reply.

Will they make up seat skins with the original material?  Do you send them
the old covers for patterns?  Who do you have to contact to get some
response.

SMS is right here in Portland; I'm tempted to follow my original
inclinations and get the material from them and find a local upholstery shop
to make up the covers.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, '81 Imperial,
Washougal, WA