[FWDLK] Vacationing 58

Hi;

     For those who were interested in the 58 four door in Vermont, I am
still checking daily.  He must be gone somewhere as there is no cars
anywhere.  Iam perplexed though because his garage doors are wide open.  I
can not look in the barn though, as its locked.  Will keep checking and
advise when I see the man.  On another note, this is for Vincent in France,-
If you come through Vermont on your trip, I'll let you drive my 2 door 58
Belvedere, if my brakes are done by then.....

Mike R.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html