Re: [FWDLK] '59 Dodge Trunk Lid

--- Acarpel@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have '59 Coronet Lancer (hardtop) 4 door.  While I
> am no expert, I cannot imagine why they wouldn't
> be the same for all models. If I were you I would
> try to match body styles, and not worry about
> model (Coronet, Royal, etc.) designations.

I hope that's true, and they sure look the same...
...I was once warned away from a set of '59 DeSoto
Firesweep rear quarters by a seller who'd already had
to take them back once (I had a Firedome, which is
longer). I knew the Firesweep front clip was shorter
but was surprised to hear the quarters were different.

(This is the word of one vendor and has not been
confirmed by the parts book...)

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban