[FWDLK] SMS

I ordered some seat covers for my 56 Dodge from SMS about 2 months ago and
have not seen them yet. They told me they had to come from the mill which
means it has to be woven from scratch. I am still waiting for my 1957 Dodge
radio from Frank Mitchel. My check for $300 was cashed about a month ago and
I have not been able to contact him or get any information as to the
whereabouts of my radio. It is my belief his warehouse is in Area 51.
Russell