[FWDLK] Chrysler Museum

Hi group,
        Well, vacation is over and I never got out of WI.  My trip to the
Chrysler Museum got put on the back burner until...???  Spent most of my
vacation in the intensive care waiting room... family emergency.  Mom's
are more important than old cars!
        Iola is this weekend, 7th thru the 9th...who's all going?
Noon at the tower????  Any other suggestions???
        John in WI