Re: [FWDLK] Rear end question

Same size as the '56 Dodge rear end but with holes in
the backing plates for the hand brake cables? If that
is indeed a rear end from a MoPar the rear wheel
e-brake makes it '62 or newer... Valiants & (compact)
Lancers had rear wheel e-brakes from the beginning
('60) but their rear end is noticeably smaller...

Mike Sealey
San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
(coming soon!)