[FWDLK] Top cylinders problem ?

Hi all,

I've noted a problem with my top cylinders: i'm testing the pump, new hoses and top
cylinders (FREE from top linkage). The left top cylinder (with the "longest" hoses as in
Imperial the left hose has twice the lenght of the right) moves slowly than the other. It
seems that he "starts" one second after the other and moves a little slowly. This test
occurs at the "rising" or the "lowering". Do you think it's normal ?
Because, before assembling the cylinders with the linkage I'll be sure that the top will
not raise in a twisted motion ...

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible