[FWDLK] All Chryslers @ Carlisle

To All,
   I still can't get the new name of Chryslers @ Carlisle changed in my
mind, but we will be set up on spaces I 132-135 with our Mopar parts.  I
will have my 55 Plymouth Belvedere there also and on Friday and Saturday
it will be in the NCPC (National Chrysler Products Club) tent for
display.  We are arriving there on Wednesday July 12 in the afternoon
sometime and be leaving Sunday morning.  Stop by and let us know who you
are if we haven't met face to face yet.  And it will be nice to see
friends that we have met before there again.  Have a safe trip there and
look forward to seeing a bunch or Forward Look folks there.
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth