[FWDLK] '61 Dodge wagon

1) I keep seeing at ad lately in different magazines, someone is looking for a 1961 Dodge Monaco station wagon.
I thought that the Monaco was still several years away in 1961, they even dropped the Matador name in '61,
correct???
2) By the way does anybody have a non-hooded, non-remote, twin strut fender rear view mirror laying around?
Mine is pretty pitted and I have a little discoloration on the mirror. I think that they are the same on '59-61.
3) Since I really need another project to go into my 1 car garage...... and it's almost or at least Exner influenced,
    There is an ad in the Little Rock paper for a '62 Chrysler Newport convertible. I called and it's "as usual"
    rotted out top, rotted upholstery, trim stripped but supposedly in trunk, a little fender rust, 2 flats, has top frame,
    has complete motor. $500 firm. I'm tempted what do you think? I don't ever see them anywhere. and it's baby blue.
Deane