[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth in Vermont

Hi folks;

     I finally got in touch with the owner of the 4 door 58 Plymouth that is
located in Weathersfield, Vermont.  The man's name is Pat McQuillen.  He
just purchased it from a older gent that I met who unbeknownst to me is
moving away from here.  Pat told me the 318 in it now has a rod knocking,
but....it comes with a completely redone 361 in addition to an extra
transmission.  He told me he would start the price at 5000.  Between us, I
think it can be had for $3500.  I think he must have got a sweet deal on it.

His number is 1-802-546-4454.  I am not sure what he recently paid for it.
I hinted but did not ask as I did not want to be rude.  (Hey I got to live
near this guy)  Take Care..........

Mike R.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html