Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Awards!

Wayne Graefen wrote:

> Please seriously consider yourself for some sort of special
> award.  The Forward Look web site and the forum that we all use
> and learn from has done huge volumes to promote the
> preservation, restoration and enjoyment of these fine cars.

Thank you Wayne, John, Bob, and the other folks who have expressed the
same sentiments.  I sincerely appreciate all of the thanks I have
received.  (But I would probably feel a bit funny making one of the
little award certificates for myself though).  =)

But on a serious note, I have recieved a lot of great nominations from
many of you out there.  There are so many of you out there who are going
out of your way to help others... it's amazing to see some of the
stories y'all have sent in.  It's stuff like that that makes all the
work of running the web site and list all worthwhile.

Speaking of the web site, the week after Carlisle, the server may be
down for a couple of days to install some nuch-needed upgrades.  We are
majorly out of disc space, so I purchased (for all you techies out
there) an external Fast-Wide SCSI RAID tower with seven 4 gig drives.
This should probably do us well for a while.  I'll also be upping the
memory a bit to 256 Megs.

I'll post a bit more on Carlisle soon!

-Dave