[FWDLK] Fw: Awards!

SNIPPED:
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Bartell" <jrbartell@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: Awards!

Hi ho good neighbor(s)!
        I would like to personally nominate you first off Dave,
thanks for a
grrreaaate job on the fwdlk list.  I have learned more this past
year
about Mopar, err, stuff, than I will ever use.  The fwdlk list
is, and
I'm sure will be, the best of it's kind out there.
A little wiser and older, John in WI
***********

Hi Dave,

I want to add to what John has said above.

Please seriously consider yourself for some sort of special
award.  The Forward Look web site and the forum that we all use
and learn from has done huge volumes to promote the
preservation, restoration and enjoyment of these fine cars.

The fact that it is all there for us with tremendous ease of use
and the non-existence of bothersome maintenance problems or
down-time is a tremendous tribute to your skills.

I would second - or twentieth or 100th (or whatever you have
received by now) your nomination.

Wayne Graefen