Re: [FWDLK] Award

All
I have to agree with Wayne, Jim and everyone else.  Dave should be the #1
recipient.  I would also like to nominate Wayne Grafen.  He has a wealth of
knowledgethat has been tapped into quite often.  He not only knows the 300
letter cars, but can answer or get you to the correct publiction on just
about any other FL car.  My 2 cents.
John Paxos