Re: [FWDLK] '61 NYer station wagon in the U.K.

Re: [FWDLK] '61 NYer station wagon in the U.K.

Ian,
        I don't really think you can put all farmers into the same category.
Remember, 25 years ago, this wagon was just another piece of old iron,
not the valuable collector it may be today.   If it wasn't for farmers
and their barns and sheds, a lot of old vintage iron would have been
sitting out in the weather and turned out the same way as this old
wagon. Also, remember this old farmer is dead and gone.  That makes it
pretty much impossible to know why that old hayseed thought he should
let it sit.  Maybe he was using it for a planter or something.  Or,
maybe he was one of those English animal rightists, and thought he
should keep it as a recreation center for wayward rats.
        An American Farmer, John in Wi USA