Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 5:17 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] SV: [FWDLK] Power Big Meet in Sweden

Hello Hans, Daniel & list.
I am one of the crazy ones that go to the maximum renovation. My friends and me have spent more than 2500 hours to put my 55 DeSoto Firedome Sportsman in a very good condition.

All FWDLK cars are very welcome to the WPC club area. You do not have do be a member in WPC. It is very nice to talk whit other FWDLK car owners.

Se you next summer at Power Big Meet in Vasteras Sweden

Lars Hjelm