[FWDLK] Iola Car Show Question

This is directed at all that attended the Iola Car Show.

Did you guys find a lot of Forward Look stuff for sale ?  I'm talking NOS
chrome, good used parts, rare stuff like dual rear antennas, etc.  Also, for
those of you that have been attending for a few years, does the stuff seem
to be 'drying up' ?

Since this is a major car event, it could serve as a barometer as to the
status of parts availability.

Thanks,

Ron