[FWDLK] Endicott Estate Car Show

Hi all -

I was at the Endicott Estate Car Show in Dedham, MA, which is just outside
of Boston, this past Sunday.  There was a good handful of Forward Look cars
among the 1200 or so other cars in attendance.  Highlights include: 60
Desoto Adventurer 2dr, 60 and 61 Chrysler 300s, both 2dr HTs, 61 Dodge
Seneca 4dr sdn, 58 Desoto Firedome 2dr HT, 56 Desoto Firedome 4dr sdn, and
my favorite, a 59 Ply Sport Fury 2dr HT in mint green (light green) with a
light green interior.  The car was a western car with mostly original paint
and original interior.  Never seen a green one before.  It was reeeeal nice.

Ron