Re: [FWDLK] Endicott Estate Car Show

Ron,
    I also attended the Endicott show. Did you see the 55 Winsor convertible
powder blue with white interior and wire wheels, and the pair of 55 NYer sedans
and of course my 66 300? How about the 55 Plymouth in primer and a souped up 6 ?
A wonderful 49 Town and Country convert was also a delight. Great show and great
weather. By the way where do you live? I'm from Worcester Ma.
John Photakis